Welcome the JetBot, an actual smart robot powered by Jetson Nano. With the intelligent eye (front camera), facial recognition, object tracking, auto line following, and collision avoidance can be easily achieved. It also comes with ROS nodes code, which makes it easy to get started with the open-source ROS (Robot Operating System), and to learn the system framework and concepts of ROS.
- Adopts 3x 18650 batteries (NOT included), high battery capacity, up to 12.6V voltage output, more powerful driving force
- Integrates S-8254AA + AO4407A lithium battery protection circuit, provides protections for over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit.
- Onboard APW7313 voltage regulator, provides stable 5V voltage for the Jetson Nano.
- Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver.
- Onboard 0.91inch 128×32 pixels OLED, allows to display robot IP address, RAM, battery life, etc.
- Onboard ADS1115 AD acquisition chip for monitoring the battery in real time.
- S-8254AA: lithium battery protector, provides protections for over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit
- ADS1115: 16-bit AD acquisition chip, monitoring the battery in real time
- AO4407A:: P-Channel MOSFET for protection circuit
- APW7313:: 5V power regulator for powering the Jetson Nano
- PCA9685: PWM controller, I2C interface, for IO expansion
- TB6612FNG: dual H-bridge motor driver
- 0.91inch OLED: SSD1306 driver chip, 128×32 pixels
- Battery charger input: charging the 3x 18650 batteries
- Power switch
- 18650 battery holder
- Motor connector (bottom side)
- Jetson Nano communication header: I2C interface and power supply
- 1 x Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- 1 x Micro SD Card 64GB
- 1 x Metal box
- 1 x Camera holder
- 1 x Acrylic piece
- 1 x Jetbot expansion board
- 1 x IMX219-160 Camera
- 1 x Wireless-AC8265
- 2 x Motor
- 2 x Wheel
- 1 x Omni-direction wheel
- 1 x Power adapter EU head
- 1 x 12.6V battery charger
- 1 x Wireless gamepad
- 2 x Screwdriver
- 1 x 6Pin 9cm cable
- 1 x Screws pack
- 1 x Spanner
- 1 x Cooling fan
- 1 x Micro SD card reader
Note: this product requires three batteries to work, which are NOT included and should be purchased separately.