4.3 Inch Touch LCD is a complete display solution for the single board computers like the Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone. 4.3" TFT Color Display 480x272 with Touch Screen is a TFT-LCD module. It is composed of a TFT-LCD panel, driver IC, FPC, and a backlight unit. The 4.3" display area has a 480 x 272 px resolution and can display up to 16M colors.
- 480 x 272 Resolution.
- 16M true to life colours.
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host.
- 16M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data.
- On board micro-SD card for firmware upgrade.
- Visual Area:95.04mm(L)×53.86mm(W).
- Adjustable Brightness:0~230 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%.
- LCD Type: TFT
- LCD Interface: 24-bit parallel
- Touch Screen Interface: 4 wires resistive
- Backlight: LED
- Response Time (ms): 30
- Contrast: 500 : 1
- Brightness (cd/m): 280
- Display Size (mm): 95.04 (W) × 53.86 (H)
- Dot Pitch (mm): 0.006 (W) × 0.198 (H)
- Colors: 16,777,216
- Aspect Ratio: 16 : 9
- Resolution: 480 * 272 (Pixel)
- Power Consumption: 56mW
- Backlight Current: 20mA
- Operating Temp.: (℃) -20 ~ +70
- 1 x 4.3inch 480x272 Touch LCD (A)
- 1 x 40-pin FFC 0.5 150mm (opposite sides contact)
- 1 x 4.3inch LCD screws pack