The micro:bit Tinker Kit is a set of Micro:bit accessories that enables you to connect all kinds of modules easily. It can be used for classroom teaching. Students can use this kit to create or complete more projects assigned by their teachers. And for DIY beginners, it provided abundant sources to make electronic artworks and practice their ideas.
Start your Digital Maker journey with the Micro:bit and a variety of easy-to-use components! This kit comes with a Breakout Board, a custom accessory for the Micro:bit that lets you easily connect a wide variety of modules without having to deal with messy breadboard wires.
- Available for use when being plugged.
- Great for beginners, Drastically reduce the fear of making mistakes with the wiring.
- Includes 10 modules to create a huge range of projects, including an OLED module.
- Connect limitless creativity with different sensors.
- Expand the possibilities of students' projects with a wide library of compatible modules.
- Experimentation kit with abundant sources to make electronic artworks.
- Dimension: 19.5 x 13.5 x 6.5 cm (Approx.)
- Weight: 282.3 Gm (Approx.)
- 1 x micro:bit Battery Holder - 2xAA
- 1 x micro:bit Breakout Board
- 1 x Micro-B USB Cable
- 1 x OLED Display
- 1 x TowerPro SG-90 Mini Servo
- 1 x Octopus PIR sensor Brick
- 1 x Octopus Soil Moisture Sensor Brick
- 1 x Octopus ADKeypad
- 1 x Octopus Crash Sensor Brick
- 1 x Octopus Passive buzzer Brick OBPB01
- 1 x Octopus 5mm LED Brick OBLED - Red
- 1 x Octopus 5mm LED Brick - Green
- 1 x Octopus 5mm LED Brick OBLED – Blue
- 1 x Octopus Analog Rotation Brick OBARot