The Raspberry Pi NOIR Camera Board v2 is a high quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens. It's capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also support 1080p30, 720p60, and 640x480p60/90 video.
This pack comes with an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Camera. The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Raspberry Pi Camera. It provides tough protection for the Raspberry Pi Camera while providing access to connectors.
- Fixed focus lens on-board.
- 8 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images.
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 Video Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm.
- Weight just over 3g.
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via a short ribbon cable (supplied).
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi Camera.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Raspberry Pi Camera. Holds the Raspberry Pi Camera firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Raspberry Pi Camera while providing access to all the connectors.
- Wall mountable case.
- Material: ABS
- Case Color: Clear
- EAN: 5055652906083
- 1 x Raspberry Pi NOIR Camera
- 1 x Clear Case