PiMechaWhat is PiMecha?
PiMecha is a mini Humanoid robot. It has a core of Raspberry Pi and it moves around with smart bus servo motors. PiMecha is versatile, Easily upgradeable and customizable with Several parts, sensors and cameras.
The user can attach their own components, Ultrasonic sensor helps it to move over the wide area, camera, LCD screen to a frightening laser to scare off unwanted intruders
With its advanced smart bus servo motors, PiMecha can execute very precise and versatile movements. With its 17 degrees of freedom and an efficient communication shield, PiMecha is able to execute any command almost instantly.
- PiMecha includes one head, one main body, two arms, two legs, use 17pcs smart control Bus Servo.
- PiMecha can do multiple movements like walking, squat, turning, side slide movements, and could dancing, fighting, or more.
- PiMecha can feedback itself position, it is easy to programming robot motion with the free software.
- The open source code is available for secondary development.
- It is easily Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 3B+ and Pi 4 Model B.
PiMecha can be controlled with a wireless joystick to give you to move over the wide area. You can use PiMecha in various robotics competitions and play with your best buddy by controlling it with joystick control.
Serial Bus Servo Motor
The Serial Bus Servo Motor holds the base of the humanoid Robot. It is responsible for the torque as well as the movements in PiMecha. It has the high-precision potentiometer and full metal gear as its key features.
PiMecha Servo Configuration Software
The PiMecha Servo Configuration Software is designed to configure the servo motors. The servo torque, deviation, angle, temperature etc parameters can be controlled using this software. The default parameters can be updated according to the requirements anytime.The Servo Config Software Video PiMecha Control Software
The Control software lets you control the humanoid. The PiMecha can be moved in any direction or format using this software. You can make it walk, dance, jog, or exercise or any other complex movements.
The Control Software Video PiMecha Assembling
- PiMecha can be used in STEM education, Robotic Studies, Programming, Research & Development and much more...
- PiMecha Use 17 Pcs smart control Bus Servo
- PiMecha has 270 degree and 180-degree digital bus servo.
- It has anti-skid foot pad.
- PiMecha comes with Li-Ion battery.
- Completely assembled, ready to play.
- PiMecha can do multiple movements like walking, squat, turning, side slide movements, and could dancing, fighting, or more complicated movements.
- High-precision potentiometer with a new design.
- Convenient Plug-in wire.
- 270-degree rotation.
- 17kg large torque.
- Full metal gear.
- Controllable angle: 0-270 degrees.
- Width x Height: 468 x 364mm
- Weight: 1680g (include battery and controller)
- DOF: 17 Degree of Freedom
- Body: 01 head, 01 body, 02 arms, 02 legs, 17pcs smart control Bus Servo.
- Frame: 1mm aluminum alloy structure, lightweight, and high strength
- Colors available: Red, White, Blue
- Controlling Software: PiMecha Control
- Debugging Software: PiMecha Config
Servo Motor specifications
- Full metal gear
- Torque: 17kg large torque
- 15 kg/cm (208 oz/in)
- 6.6 V, 17 kg/cm (236 oz/in), 7.4 V
- Weight: 60gm
- Dimensions: 40x20x40.5mm
- Working voltage: 6-8.4V
- Current: 100mA
Here is a list of important links to operate, assemble and configure PiMecha.
- 1 x PiMecha
- 1 x PiMecha battery connector
- 1 x 16GB SD Card Pre-loaded with Raspbian
NOTE: RASPBERRY PI IS NOT INCLUDED