What is PiMecha?
PiMecha is a mini Humanoid robot. Raspberry Pi is the core and it moves around with precise smart bus servo motors. PiMecha is easily upgradeable and customizable with various parts, sensors, and cameras.
This PiMecha variant comes with a Raspberry Pi camera mounted at the head and a 4" LCD display screen attached to the chest.
With its advanced smart bus servo motors, PiMecha can execute very precise and versatile movements. With its 17 degrees of freedom and an efficient communication shield, PiMecha is able to execute any command almost instantly.
- PiMecha includes one head, one main body, two arms, two legs, use 17pcs smart control Bus Servo.
- PiMecha can do multiple movements like walking, squat, turning, side slide movements, and could dancing, fighting, or more.
- PiMecha can feedback itself position, it is easy to programming robot motion with the free software.
- The open-source code is available for secondary development.
- this PiMecha is Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 3B+ and Pi 4 Model B.
Control using Wireless Joystick
PiMecha can be controlled with a wireless joystick to give you to move over the wide area. You can use PiMecha in various robotics competitions and play with your best buddy by controlling it with joystick control.
Serial Bus Servo Motor
The Serial Bus Servo Motor holds the base of the humanoid Robot. It is responsible for the torque as well as the movements in PiMecha. It has the high-precision potentiometer and full metal gear as its key features
PiMecha Servo Configuration Software
The PiMecha Servo Configuration Software is designed to configure the servo motors. The servo torque, deviation, angle, temperature etc parameters can be controlled using this software. The default parameters can be updated according to the requirements anytime.
The Servo Config Software Video
PiMecha Control Software
The Control software lets you control the humanoid. The PiMecha can be moved in any direction or format using this software. You can make it walk, dance, jog, or exercise or any other complex movements.
The Control Software Video
- PiMecha can be used in STEM education, Robotic Studies, Programming, Research & Development and much more...
- PiMecha Use 17 Pcs smart control Bus Servo
- PiMecha has 270 degree and 180-degree digital bus servo.
- It has anti-skid foot pad.
- PiMecha comes with Li-Ion battery.
- Completely assembled, ready to play.
- PiMecha can do multiple movements like walking, squat, turning, side slide movements, and could dancing, fighting, or more complicated movements.
Servo Motor Features
- High-precision potentiometer with a new design.
- Convenient Plug-in wire.
- 270-degree rotation.
- 17kg large torque.
- Full metal gear.
- Controllable angle: 0-270 degrees.
- Width x Height: 468 x 364mm
- Weight: 1680g (include battery and controller)
- DOF: 17 Degree of Freedom
- Body: 01 x head, 01 x main body, 02 x arms, 02 x legs, 17 x pcs smart control Bus Servo, 01 x camera, 01 x 4" LCD Screen.
- Frame: 1mm aluminum alloy structure, lightweight, and high strength
- Colors available: Red, White, Blue
- Controlling Software: PiMecha Control
- Debugging Software: PiMecha Config
Servo Motor Specifications
- Full metal gear
- Torque: 17kg large torque
- 15 kg/cm (208 oz/in)
- 6.6 V, 17 kg/cm (236 oz/in), 7.4 V
- Weight: 60gm
- Dimensions: 40x20x40.5mm
- Working voltage: 6-8.4V
- Current: 100mA
Here is a list of important links to operate, assemble and configure PiMecha.
- 1 x PiMecha
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- 1 x PiMecha battery connector
- 1 x LCD Clamp for PiMecha
- 1 x HDMI Adaptor Horizontal IC Board
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x 16GB SD Card Pre-loaded with Raspbian
1 x 4 Inch HDMI LCD
NOTE: RASPBERRY PI IS NOT INCLUDED