Build your very own internet-connected radio with Pirate Radio Kit!
This kit has just-about-everything you'll need: flashy new pHAT BEAT DAC and stereo amp, a 5W speaker, and a beautifully retro acrylic enclosure to make it look the business. It even includes a Pi Zero W. All you need is to add your own micro-SD card and USB power supply. It'll take you around 30 minutes to assemble everything.
- Dual I2S DAC/amplifiers (MAX98357A).
- 3W per channel.
- 2x push fit speaker terminals.
- DIP switch to select blended mono or stereo modes.
- 16 RGB LED pixels (APA102) in 2 rows of 8.
- 6 edge-mounted push buttons.
- Software installer and ALSA VU meter plugin.
- 5W 4Ω speaker with pre-soldered wires.
- 3-layer blue acrylic enclosure.
- Pi Zero W with single-core CPU and built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth.
- Adaptor kit.
- 50cm USB A to Micro-B cable (power your Pi from an existing charger or computer).
- Python library.
- Female and male headers require soldering.
- 1 x Pi Zero W
- 1 x pHAT BEAT DAC and stereo amp. with VU meter and six buttons
- 1 x Male and female 2x20 pin headers
- 1 x Single 5W 4Ω speaker
- 1 x Blue acrylic enclosure
- 1 x 50cm USB A to micro-B cable
- 1 x USB A (female) to micro B (male) adaptor
- 1 x Mini to full-size HDMI adaptor
- 1 x Sticker sheet (personalize your Pirate Radio!)
- 1 x Comes in a reusable kit box