- PiShell is a unique raspberry pi case made out of three parts; The base-bumper, body-cover, camera-cover.
- You get all colors for the cases and you can make any combination of the three layers.
- The material is made out of ABS plastic with dual-shot injection molding.
- When fully assembled, PiShell gives full protection from the elements as well as give an attractive look to your Raspberry Pi setup.
- Easily access the GPIO pins by sliding the top cover, mount the camera in the designated slot and close the top cover again, securing the setup.
- It also has 3 vents that double as the heatsink so you don’t have to worry when you’re overclocking your unit. PiShell got you covered.
- PiShell is available in 5 different colors. Red, Blue, Green, White, Black
- 3-layered body: Base bumper, Body bumper, and the Camera cover.
- Designated slot for camera mounting
- Designated slot for RPi and peripherals cut-outs
- ABS plastic with dual-shot injection molding
- Complete protection for RPi and the camera
- Easy access to GPIO pins header
- Designated slot for wall mounting
- 5 x Top layer (All colors)
- 5 x Middle layer (All colors)
- 5 x Bottom layer (All colors)
SB Components LtdRs. 1,999.00
Description 2.7 Inch e-Paper Display is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.7inch, 264x176 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating...View full details
SB Components LtdRs. 1,599.00
Description If you want to make a robot that has loads of moving parts or in the event that you need to control such a large number of LEDs with PW...View full details
Description The Raspberry Pi Zero W / WH extends the Pi Zero family. The Pi Zero W has all the functionality of the original Pi Zero, but comes wit...View full details
SB ComponentsRs. 249.00
Description The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and m...View full details
SB ComponentsRs. 3,999.00
Description The Cluster HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) which interfaces a (Controller) Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3 with 4 Raspberry Pi Zeros configured ...View full details