This bare-bones robot chassis features 4 DC motors providing a true four-wheel drive capability. Easy to self-assemble it forms a tough platform for building your robot projects using Arduino or Raspberry Pi boards.
- Perfect for students, programming enthusiasts and children to learn about engineering, programming, electronics, home automation and robotics
- DC 6V 4-wheel Robot Smart Car Chassis Kits car with Speed Encoder for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Mechanical structure is simple, very easy to install.
- The car comes with tachometer encoder.
- Uses four deceleration direct current machine curve to be nimble, the directivity is good.
- Four actuations, horsepower fullness.
- The chassis big and steady, very easy to expand.
- Operating Voltage: DC 3-6V
- Rated Voltage: DC 4 5V
- Unloaded Current Consumption:? 80mA
- Vacuum Speed t: 200 RPM
- Ratio deceleration: 1:48
- Car Speed(M/minute): 48
- RPM (With tire): 240
- Tire Diameter: 66mm
- Noise: <65dB
- 1 x DIY Intelligent Car