This Raspberry Pi IR-CUT Night Vision Camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi, and features two high-intensity Infrared LED spotlights for night time recording! The IR LED's are powered directly from the CSI port, and are capable of lighting an area at a distance of up to 8m! In testing, the best images were captured at a distance of 3m to 5m. The camera also features an adjustable 3.6mm focal length and 75.7 degree viewing angle.
This Raspberry Pi night vision camera uses the same OV5647 as the standard Raspberry Pi camera, and is therefore able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Embedded removable IR-CUT filter, eliminating color distortion in the daylight.
- Comes with infrared LED, supports night vision.
- 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor.
- Adjustable focus distance.
- 4 screw holes:
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 1.8
- Focal Length: 3.6mm
- Angle of View (diagonal) : 75.7 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- Dimension: 31mm × 32mm (Approx.)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi IR-CUT Camera
- 2 x Infrared LED Board (B)
- 1 x 15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact)