There's no AD/DA function on the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface, this may trouble you in the Pi development. However, it won't be a problem anymore. The High-Precision AD/DA Board allows you to add high-precision AD/DA functions to the Raspberry Pi.Supported Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Onboard ADS1256, 8ch 24bit high-precision ADC (4ch differential input), 30ksps sampling rate.
- Onboard DAC8532, 2ch 16bit high-precision DAC.
- Onboard input interface via pinheaders, for connecting analog signal.
- The pinout is compatible with Waveshare sensor interface standard, easy to connect various analog sensor modules.
- Onboard input/output interface via screw terminals, for connecting analog/digital signal.
- Features AD/DA detect circuit, easy for signal demonstration.
- HAT form-factor
- Needs 5v and 3v3 power
- Uses 8 GPIO pins
- Communication over SPI
- EAN: 5055652905666
- 1 x High-Precision AD/DA Expansion Board