Motorshield for the Raspberry Pi - Makergenix
Motorshield is designed to help you get your Raspberry Pi based Robot. Motorshield can control DC motor and stepper motor. Also you can tell your robot about its environment by connecting it to IR and Ultrasonic sensors. You can easily make your Wall following, Object following, Line Following, Maze-Solver Robots.
- Dual H-Bridge IC L293D: For controlling up to for 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors.
- Motor Input Supply Range: 6V – 24V.
- Single Motor Output Current: 600mA or 1A peak current per channel.
- Onboard LED arrow indicator for motor direction control.
- 2 IR sensor Connectors with 3.3V level output protection.
- 1 Ultrasonic Sensor Connector with 3.3V level output protection.
- Male Header and screw terminal for Motor Supply.
- On-board GPIO stacking header.
- Control up to 4 DC Motors or 2 Stepper Motors.
- Onboard LED arrow Indicators for direction.
- Onboard 2 IR sensor connector.
- Onboard 1 Ultrasonic sensor connector.
- Python Library for interfacing.
- Python-based GUI for controlling Motor Shield.
- 1 x Motorshield
ResourcesView Sample Codes, Instruction Manual, Schematic Files, GUI software
Get the shield library code from GitHub here.