PiRelay provides a solution for controlling high current/voltage devices and makes your home appliances intelligent. It is a smart solution for controlling devices which is not directly controlled by RPi's Digital I/Os. It has standardized shield form factor that enables smooth connection with Raspberry Pi and compatibles.
- Control 4 Appliances.
- Relay Status indicators.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3, 2, Zero.
- 40 Pin Stacking Header.
- Control PiRelay through PiRelay Mobile App.
- Make your home IoT enabled.
- 4 - High-quality Relay and loads up to 240VAC/7A, 125VDC/10A.
- Standardized shield shape and design.
- LED working status indicators for each relay.
- High-quality relays.
- 40-Pin Stacking Header for accessing GPIO of RPi.
- Connectivity of the Relay with Raspberry Pi without GPIO
Pin 2-> 5V
Pin 7-> Relay 4
Pin 11->Relay 3
Pin 13-> Relay 2
Pin 15-> Relay 1
- Connectivity using the stack method:
- GPIO 4, GPIO 17, GPIO 27 and GPIO 22 are used for controlling Relay. But the user can remove Relay Jumper and select custom GPIO pin.
- Relay pins - COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) are available for each relay
- Comes with development resources, including examples in python
- Control through PiRelay app on Andriod
View Example Codes, Python Library, Instruction Manual, Schematic
Find the PiRelay Github Repository here