Zero Relay provides a solution for controlling high current/voltage devices and makes your home appliances intelligent. It could be a nice solution for controlling devices that could not be directly controlled by RPi's Digital I/Os. The standardized shield form factor enables a smooth connection with Raspberry Pi and compatibles.
It is a 2 channel relay shield with 7A 240 Volts AC output and 10A 125 Volts DC output ratings. Zero Relay is designed for triggering at high voltage levels.
The relay channel 1 and 2 are connected with pin number 15 and 29 of the Raspberry Pi respectively. The channels are configurable and can be connected with other pins as well with the help of headers.
- 2 High-quality 5V Relays that loads up to 7A/240VAC or 10A/125VDC.
- Control 2 appliances at once.
- 40 Pin Stacking Header.
- LEDs for indicating the status of each relay.
- Standardized shield shape and design.
- Make your home IoT enabled.
- Mounting holes provided.
- Compatible with all models of the Raspberry Pi such as Raspberry Pi 4, 3, 2, Zero and Zero W.
What's on Board
- Channel - 2
- Voltage - 5V
- AC Control Voltage - 240V @ 7A
- DC Control Voltage - 125V @ 10A
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 3 x 25 cm (Approx.)
- Weight: 150gm (Approx.)
View Example Codes, Python Library, Schematic.
- 1 x Zero Relay
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included, it's only for the reference.